Sunday 11 November 2012

Smurfin' Sparkles!

Hello all!
(Crickets chirping...)

Since no one is reading this, should this be considered a diary? I hope not. I always forget to write in them. 

Well, hm, lets see now. I finally decided to start a blog about nail art. I am by no means perfect, but I do enjoy doing my nails (maybe a little too much), and so I thought I might start this to keep track of my various attempts at nail polish and nail art. Who knows, maybe I'll even get a little better - and with so much room for improvement, its only up from here!  

Since I am Skye Blue (hi!), and this blog is named Blue Note Nails, I thought what better way to start then with a blue mani!


Isn't it such a fantastic colour? It kinda reminds me of smurf blue. It's so bright, I always get comments on my nails when I wear it. 




I love this blue! I ordered it on Ebay from The Face Shop, their colours are so vibrant and I love the formula (well, for the most part. More on that later). 




Sorry, photo is a little blurry :/ 

I used BL602 by The Face Shop, blue cosmetic glitter that I picked up from a dollar store (I have a bunch for my nails and its great stuff), and an Australis top coat.

And woohoo! Inaugural post!

No comments:

Post a Comment